Red Casita White Casita Blue Casita Yellow Casita Vista Villa 1501 Vista Villa 1503
A little about us...
We are a sibling owned property that has been providing short term furnished apartment since 2005. We currently provide furnished 1-bedroom apartments for monthly stays. My brother, sister, and myself all live on the property, work in and near Los Feliz, and spend much of our free time taking care of the premises.
Located in Los Feliz, within a mile of great coffee shops, stores, cafes, restaurants, and movie theaters, you’ll find plenty to do. You can hike to Griffith Park (1.5 miles) or you can always hop on the Red Line Metro Rail station at Sunset Blvd and Vermont (.5 miles) and go Downtown, North Hollywood, Long Beach, Santa Monica, or Pasadena (the metro rail goes many places).
Every one of our units are set up for a comfortable stay. We supply everything you need in the kitchen, two sets of linens and towels, and of course Wifi. We also start you off with some essentials (tp, trash bags, dishwasher tabs, etc), but you’re responsible to restock when your supplies run out. When you need to do laundry, you'll be able to find the the coin operated machine in the back of the property.
Entering through one of our three gated entrances, you’ll see lots of plants and wonderful colors. There are some common areas where you can sit and watch the beautiful sunrise and sip coffee in the morning, or unwind with a good book at the end of the day.
Parking is curbside, and there's always parking within a block, except when street cleaning comes on Wednesday and Friday morning (8am-10). On those days you'll just have to make sure to park on the correct side of the street the night before.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. --Jacob
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many rooms do you have?
- We have 7 units that we rent out on a monthly basis.
- What methods of payment do you receive?
- We take check or you can transfer electronically (Wire, direct deposit, zelle, venmo)
- What are the supplies that will be in the room when I arrive?
- You’ll have two sets of linens and towels. There will be some soap, shampoo, toilet paper, paper towels, sponge, dish soap. The kitchen will have pots, pans, silverware, and dishes. The place will be set up with just about everything you’ll need except food. Once the soaps, paper towels, tp, and such run out, you’ll be responsible to get more if you want to replenish them.
- What’s the parking situation like?
- All parking is curbside. We are located on the corner of a residential neighborhood, so there is mostly always parking. The furthest I ever have to walk is down the block, but most of the time there is something right out front. The only times I have issues parking is on Wednesday and Friday mornings (from 8am-10am) On those days the street cleaner comes so one side of the street has to be vacated. During those two hours on those two days, it is hard to get a spot, so it's best to park on the correct side the night before.
- What do I do if something doesn't work?
- Feel free to give us a call/text. We live on the property and so can usually fix things pretty quickly. We like to know when there are issues with the apartment so that we can take care if it and prevent things from causing bigger problems down the line.
- Weren't you a hotel before?
- Yes, we were, but on June 1, 2019, we transitioned to a furnished apartments for monthly stays.
- Griffith Park Hiking
- try this one (click here)
- Griffith Park Observatory
- catch a show while you're there (click here)
- Tour Frank Lloyd Write's Hollyhock House
- here's the website: Hollyhock House
- Walk Echo Park Lake
- go for a walk or a paddle (click here)
- Architecture Tour
- they tour different neighborhoods (click here)
- The Kitchen
- Pine & Crane
- Best Fish Tacos in Ensenada
- Ramen Bangaichi
- Mustard Seed Cafe
- Caffe Vita
- Dinosaur Coffee