Local Accommodations • Hip and Modern • Eco-Friendly
Nestled below Griffith Park.
Los Feliz lies between Hollywood and Silver Lake at the southern border of Griffith Park. Within a short walk of Los Feliz Lodge along upscale residential streets are a neighborhood cinema, a full-service grocery, and scores of restaurants along Hillhurst Avenue.
Walt Disney first drew Mickey Mouse at his uncle's home in Los Feliz and later opened the very first Disney studio here. Just down the street from us are The Prospect Studios, formerly ABC Television Center, where Richard Dawson's Family Feud
, Monty Hall's Let's Make a Deal
, Allen Ludden's Password
, Jim Lange's The Dating Game
, and Bob Eubanks' The Newlywed Game
- Vons grocery is just across Hillhurst at Sunset Boulevard.
- Vista Theatre is a popular family cinema just a few blocks down Sunset Drive.
- Hollyhock House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, is about a half mile away at Barnsdall Park. The house is usually open to tour, and the grounds offer a spectacular view of the vicinity.
- Griffith Park is one of the largest urban parks in North America. You can spend a day riding horse trails, hiking, renting bicycles, golfing, visiting the zoo or Autry Museum, gazing at the stars or the scenic view of LA from the Observatory.
- Los Feliz Village and Sunset Junction are two areas full of boutique shops & restaurants.