Dwell for a spell.
Los Feliz Lodge offers hotel alternative accommodations in the charming Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. Located in a quaint and quiet neighborhood east of Hollywood and on the border of Silver Lake, we are a short stroll away from shops, restaurants, movie theaters, cafes and bistros.
A brief drive to Downtown Los Angeles and Tourist areas of Hollywood, 20 minutes to Universal Studios and 30 minutes to sunny California beaches. There is also a metro station 5 blocks from our location. The metro will take you directly to the Convention Center downtown (a couple stops away), Hollywood walk-of-fame, Kodak Center, Hollywood and Vine, Universal Studios and other great Los Angeles places.
Los Feliz Lodge bungalows
offer visiting family, friends, business travelers and vacationers hotel-like accommodations in a home-like setting. The bright and cheerful suites have been thoughtfully appointed by local eco-conscious interior designers. Each bungalow and villa come with fully equipped kitchens, private baths and tons of charm. These bungalows and villas are are available for you to rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- PARKING: All parking is curbside. We are located on the corner of a residential neighborhood, so there is mostly always parking within one block. The only issue with parking is when street cleaning comes on Wednesday and Friday mornings (from 8am-10am) where all the cars have to move to one side of the street. It is hard to get a spot during those two hours, so it's best to park on the correct side the night before.
- FRONT DESK: We do not have a front desk or lobby. Check-in is done with codes that we e-mail you before your arrival. We (my brother sister and I) do live on the property, so if you need anything then you can just give us a call.
- BEDS: All of our units have only one bed. We do not have any casitas or villas with two beds. The Villas have king-size bed and the Casitas have a queen-size bed
- CLEANING: We send our cleaning lady in to clean once a week during your stay. If you stay under a week then we only send her before and after your visit.
- PETS: Unfortunately we do not allow pets. If someone tries to sneak a pet in then we charge a pet cleaning fee
- OTHER FEES: Usually we only charge the room rate + 14% lodging tax; however, there are times where we will charge an additional fee. We only charge extra if:
- You allow an animal into the unit ($250)
- You smoke in the room ($250)
- You check-out after 10am (we charge $50 for every 30mins)
- Break something (the cost to replace the object)